Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Tuesday's This and That: January 10, 2022 and Romper Babies

 Happy Tuesday friends!  The temps are terrible here today in eastern Pennsylvania.  Stay in and sew!!!

😊😊😊

Of course if you have to go anywhere, consider a trip to the Singer Cafe in Krakow Poland!  Here's a place I'd love to visit!





💓💓💓

Speaking of Singer, Smithsonian has an interesting article on sewing machine competitors in the 19th century.  You can read it here.

💢💢💢

Over at some of our friends' blogs, there is a Stay at Home Round Robin beginning this week.  You can read about it at Roseanne's or Wendy's blogs.  You pick a block or something you would like to use up in your project bin.  Each week you will add another border as per whoever is the hostess.  Check it out!  It's a fun way to finish up something you may have had in your sewing room for years!

😁😁😁

Here's another Romper Baby for our collection!  In case you want to embroider them, the others can be found here and here.  I'm very excited because I just realized I don't have to order any Kona white.  I didn't know I had any left!  Yippee!

Frock with Hat To Match No. 45
💓💓💓

Have a safe and happy day!


5 comments:

  1. OMG, what a place!! Wonder what the story is there? I am thinking about that round robin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an amazing little restaurant. I wonder if the owner is someone who sews or someone who is trying to attract a seamstress. The Round Robin looks like fun. I won't participate but I'll enjoy seeing what they sew. I love things like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link to the Singer article, it was very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Singer Cafe, the tables are to eat at or sew at?

    ReplyDelete