Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Tuesday's This and That: January 18, 2022

 


Happy Tuesday!  Yesterday we had a snow day.  There wasn't much snow but there was a layer of ice under the snow and I made an executive decision to stay indoors.  It was lovely!  I'm happy I finished my January block for the month and now will cut some fabric for the Romper Babies quilt.

Speaking of Romper Babies, here is another baby:

I'm beginning to get confused as to which babies I posted.  I'm thinking that I might put together a pdf and then (once it is done) I can let you know if you want a copy.  You can email me and just get the whole lot at once.  How does that sound to you?

Today we have a mystery and need to help our friend Libby.  She sent me a photo of a family crib quilt and wondered if I knew the pattern.  Although it looks familiar, I haven't been able to locate the name of the pattern.  It is adorable:


 

Isn't this charming?  Does this look familiar to you?  If you have any idea who published the pattern or when, please let us know!

Have a safe and happy day folks and stay warm!











1 comment: