Monday, January 10, 2022

Blog Updates

 


Happy Monday!

Well here in our corner of the world, we received our first snow and our first ice this past week.  We are all fine and hope you are too!

I've added something to the blog that I want to point out to you.  On the main page, I've added a gadget that I entitled "Readers'
Blogs" for you.   I tried to post the blogs of our regular readers so during these cold months, you have additional reading material to peruse.  These bloggers are also magnificent quilters and I think you will find much inspiration on their blogs!

If I forgot to add your blog or I didn't know about your blog, please email me at allentownquilter@gmail.com and I would love to add your blog!

Have a safe and happy day!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for including me, Michele. Your bonneted skater looks nice and warm. (Imagine actually skating in a long skirt with petticoats and crinolines!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute ice skater! Snowy days are perfect to stay inside and sew, happy stitching! Thanks for including me on the bloggers list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the links to reader's blogs.

    ReplyDelete