Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Tuesday's This and That: January 17, 2023

 


Here's a thing that delighted me:  Ricky Tims recently published on Facebook a photo of himself with freezer wrap.  Why?

He wrote:  "Did you know that in the early 90s, Reynolds was going to stop manufacturing freezer paper?  But the Quilters wrote in and made such a fuss that not only have they continued to make freezer paper, but they also include quilting uses on the box!"

Yup, I never noticed it before but it's there.

They even have a photo on their website of the paper being used for sewing:


***
Here's a meme going round the guilds right now that I think is also hilarious:


***
Last fun thing of the day:  A quilt parade about the village---This video just appeared on my instagram feed but I love it.  Let's just say it's my kind of fashion show and when the women started twirling, it made me joyful!  You can see it here!
***
Wishing you a fun and safe day!

No comments:

Post a Comment