Thursday, November 11, 2021

Needle Art Novelties: Inspiration!

So as you can tell, Home Art Studio is my new passion.  I just love learning about new things!  I'm sharing these images with you today and on next Monday because you may want to use the images in a project you are doing!

I thought these pillows were adorable:


I could absolutely see a modern quilter enjoying this pattern:


Whoops!  The editor misaligned this same pattern for the fish pillow---or the fish is dying 😂😂😂😂

I remember my mother sewing a turtle not unlike this one for my kid brother:



Cute baby motifs:


This bib is very Sashiko looking to me:

You could make Hug-Me-Tights or embroider or applique these motifs:




Tomorrow is Friendship Friday.  Please email me at allentownquilter@gmail.com if you have something to share!

Have a safe and happy day!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment