Friday, November 19, 2021

Friendship Friday: November 19, 2021

 


Happy Friendship Friday!!!

Sue P. sent this photo of this adorable vintage pinafore:


Close-up of the bunny:

Some sad news:  Joanna Rose passed away earlier this month; she was 90 years old.    She was the collector who gifted to NYC and quilters a free exhibit called Infinite Variety:  Three Centuries of Red and White Quilts.  It was a a once in a lifetime experience!  I was very fortunate to go with some friends.  Here are some photos I took at the time.

It truly was the greatest celebration of quilts I have ever witnessed:










Have a safe and happy weekend!



3 comments:

  1. My brother told me about the exhibit the last week it was there; no time to plan a trip. I think I have the book, tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed that exhibit and the book is in my library. It was inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was inspired by the photos shared in quilt blogs, and have one in the works.

    ReplyDelete