Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Special Deliveries

I was talking to my neighbor outside when the Amazon delivery truck drove by.  "Someday," I told her, "our grandkids are going to look back on their childhood and say, 'remember how the Amazon truck brought our stuff?'"



It will be similar to our memories of the milkman.  My husband remembers he had an egg lady and a bread man too.

During the pandemic, our area saw a return of the milk delivery people.

All this is my way of telling you that I spilled coffee on my keyboard on Saturday and I had to await an Amazon delivery of a keyboard to post.

This morning I have to leave early to take my Mom to the doctor so I'll be back tomorrow with a new installment of Story Time Stitches (fortunately already written and ready to post).

Have a safe and happy day!




























































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment