Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Tuesday's This And That: December 27, 2022

 


How was your holiday?  
Ours was relatively quiet but we enjoyed it!

Over the holiday, I spent some time thinking about what I want to sew in 2023.  Are you a resolution person or not?  I tend to have goals more than resolutions, especially when it comes to sewing.  I'll talk more on that later.

***

I found some free tutorials and patterns that I liked at Jessica Dayon's website here.

***

Pat Sloan is holding a block of the week called "Sweet Childhood Memories" and it begins January 4.  Here is a link for you to read!

***

Another book recommendation is JoJo Moyes' novel, The Giver of Stars.  It's a fictional account of the Pack Horse Librarians who brought books and magazine (and learning) to folks in the Appalachians and remote regions during The Great Depression.  I'm ready to read more about these brave women in a nonfiction book now.


***
Wishing you a safe, happy, and warm day!

No comments:

Post a Comment