Friday, December 9, 2022

Friendship Friday: December 9, 2022

 


Happy Friendship Friday!

Well Friday is for sharing anything so today, I thought I would share a laugh.

Today I have a tale about Scout, our poodle.  She hates going to the groomer  PLUS she has to go with her not so fun friend Kerry (mom's dog).  

Scout howls and shrieks when I leave the groomer...she really sounds like she is in dire trouble.  It's really awful.  And then...sometimes...the groomer sends me a text.  Like this photo when both dogs decided they wanted to be "first" and planted themselves on the grooming table:


So this week, my husband and I dropped off the dogs and we hadn't gone two blocks when the groomer texted me.

"Getting ready to wash Kerry.  I gave Scout a bed to relax in but she prefers the nice clean towels my mom just folded."


Two minutes later--another text:

"OMG!  Scout threw most of the towels on top of the bed I got out for her...now she likes the bed.  She prefers her linen on top of the bed?"


That smile!  She even threw a pillow on her throne:


Another text from the groomer:  

"Must be your kid!  No other explanation!  If she starts stitching the towels together, I'm going to worry!"

No sooner had Scout gotten into the bath when my groomer dogs decided this was a wonderful bed as well.

Wishing you a safe and happy weekend!






1 comment:

  1. oh my dog
    scout has personality for sure! She looks so much like Milo and he's full of personality too! Wouldn't you love to hear what the other littermates are like? I would.
    Milo needs a bath but we're at the halfway mark in the month.... he was endowed with a big maleness and often wets his own front legs when he pees.... making him the only stinky poodle around

    ReplyDelete