Thursday, October 13, 2022

Room To Dance

Happy Thursday!

There's a set of nature photos I also saw on Pinterest that interest me.  The photos are called "groundcore aesthetic" and are meant to be taken from the perspective of a bug.  A lot of these photos are really artistic.  Here's two I appreciated:



I worked a lot in the garden this week and amused myself by thinking about a bug's perspective on my garden.  It's a jungle!


I became lax about the garden during the drought and heatwaves, choosing to only water when absolutely needed.  I am determined to get the garden under control before the first frost.  I need to weed but also thin invasive perennials.   One of my mantras as I do this work is a charming phrase I saw on a photograph on Pinterest:

So now as I work, I concentrate on a ballroom here and there and plenty of paths for fairies to waltz, pirouette, and dance a conga line through the garden.  It's good for the plants to have space in between them and it's good for the sweating weeding senior to have some amusement as she works.

Is there anything you do to make the work easier in your garden?

Tomorrow is Flower Friday and if you have any photos to share, please share them with us via the email, allentownquilter@gmail.com

Have a safe and happy day!







1 comment: