Thursday, October 6, 2022

Catching up.

 


After a four day rain, it's clear that autumn is here.  The red leaves on this tree startled me and soon the whole city will be awash with color!

I spent this week catching up on other work.  You know, the life work:  cleaning, get my driver's license photo, paperwork, etc.

Many of you have asked recently why you are not getting my blog via email.  The company that used to email blog posts folded and I know that bloglovin' is sometimes erratic in mailing things out.  I'm sorry but I don't know what else to tell you to do except maybe bookmark the blog.

Tomorrow is Flower Friday and I hope that some of you will submit some photos to us via email at allentownquilter@gmail.com.  Soon we won't have many flowers to enjoy (except indoors). 

Have a safe and happy day! 






3 comments:

  1. A friend recommended Feedly as an alternative to Bloglovin'.....Funny how we tend to postpone those "life" tasks and end up spending more time fretting about the postponement than it takes to just do them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty to see those red leaves bursting through the still green ones! There's always life work to do, isn't there?! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've gone with Feedly. Folks are saying Bloglovin' is not working as it should. Yes, suddenly the reds are vibrant here too seemingly overnight.

    ReplyDelete