Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Tuesday's This and That: June 7, 2022

Happy Tuesday!


How are you this morning?

Beth recommended a video on youtube to share!  Shelanica Daniels is featured on the Fat Quarter Shop channel.  It's really interesting to learn how sewing is being used as a therapy help for traumatized children.  Check it out here!

💗💗💗

Congratulations to Queen Elizabeth on her platinum jubilee.  I think my favorite part of the event so far is the video here of the Queen with Paddington Bear.  The Queen never ceases to astound me.

The Jubilee has inspired crafters everywhere!  I personally like the British Sew-a-Row Quilt Project but I doubt I will have time to do it at this point.  Plus--I've done more tea quilts in my life and I don't even drink the stuff.  But still, I find this pattern charming...

💗💗💗

Have a safe and happy day!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for that link. I think this is wonderful. Stitching has always been my therapy so I am happy to see it is working for others too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, such a cute short film with the Queen and Paddington. Love her!

    ReplyDelete