Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Tuesday's This and That: June 14, 2022

 Happy Tuesday!

I was perusing some local auctions and saw this neat quilt.  I had never seen the pattern before and I'm sure it's embroidered:


The quilt has already been auctioned off but I think it was really neat and different.  Have you seen it before?

Speaking of auctions, if you are hungry to look at some old and wonderful quilts, Dana Auctions has a new catalog of quilts up for auction here.  I love looking at old quilts for inspiration.  Don't you?

💗💗💗

Today is my husband's birthday.  Yes, he was born on Flag Day and I thought I would share my favorite antique flag quilt.  It is here at The Quilt Index.  The quilt was created during our Civil War.  I just love it.

Happy Birthday sweetheart!

💗💗💗

Have a safe and happy day!



No comments:

Post a Comment