Friday, June 17, 2022

Flower Friday: June 17, 2022

 Happy Flower Friday!

Lots of submissions this week which always is exciting!

Madelon is fortunate enough to have Mountain Laurel growing on her property.  It is the state flower of Pennsylvania and I have to say, her flower photos really make me envious!



Betsy described these as "lettuce rosettes" and that tickled me so much!  She said the lettuce has been great this year and attributes that to our cool weather.  On a hot day, what is better than a salad and these "rosettes" make a great bouquet!



Sue P. sent photos of her lemon tree--and Tommy her wonderful  cat!  That lemon tree is pretty large, maybe she will get fruit this year!


Asiatic Lilies from Sue:


Sundrops aka Evening Primrose is in the background of this lily:


I have sundrops growing everywhere and will be weeding out a bunch of them.  But for now, they are blooming and really bright and cheerful in the garden!


Have a safe and happy weekend!







1 comment:

  1. Beautiful as usual. My brother got a Mtn Laurel for Mother when I was a kid. I've always loved the blossoms on them.

    ReplyDelete