Friday, April 8, 2022

Flower Friday: April 8, 2022

Happy Flower Friday!

I know "April Showers bring May flowers" and that is sure happening here!  We've had quite a lot of rain since April 1!  I hope you are getting whatever kind of weather you need right now.

Alice was surprised to find that her mosquito plant survived the winter in her unheated 3 season room!  It's coming back!


Talk about a spring surprise!

***


Many of the daffodils are in full bloom here in our garden!

***


One of my friends on facebook posted this photograph.  It is a mural in Kyiv, Ukraine and credited to the artist Sasha Korban.

Wishing you and yours a happy and healthy weekend!


1 comment:

  1. In N E OR it has been reported that our place is getting snow and sticking. We are headed SE to see "the kids" and grands as well. No quilting will be happening while we are gone. I do enjoy my quilt blogs while on the road.

    ReplyDelete