Friday, April 22, 2022

Flower Friday: April 22, 2022

 Happy Friday Friends!

The garden is coming back and it is my favorite time of year.  I love the mix of greens and the new surprises that greet me each morning.

The false solomon seal is unfurling and the flowers are beginning to emerge:


And the ferns are uncurling and growing each day!



Some of the daffodils continue to bloom, defying the cold and the heat of the last week.

I am always concerned if my lavender will come back each spring and then I see green leaves emerging...


As much as I love to see the various textures of green in the garden, the flowers make me happy as well.  Like lungwort below and of course, bleeding hearts.



Have a safe and happy weekend!










1 comment:

  1. Hi Michele, thank you for your detailed Tulip post. I have another tulip quilt on my to do list...I even cut out the squares for the blocks so I'm serious about doing one sometime. We had 2 inches of snow last week but it went away fast. Things are popping up but I don't want them to just yet as our temps won't settle till beginning May. I so enjoyed seeing your spring garden photos!

    ReplyDelete