Friday, August 14, 2020

Flower Friday: August 14, 2020

Today we honor our suffrage foremothers by posting photos of yellow, purple, and white flowers!  

Kathie L. found a lot of lovelies at our local garden!  She noted that many of the plants were our colors! Thank you Kathie!











Betsy shared some selections from her garden including cleome and some lovely hydrangeas!


My own suffrage garden peaked in June and July.  We lost a lot of flowers to the heatwaves and lack of rain but here is what the garden looked like before the drought.  It has been such a neat experience for me.  Not only do I get to see so many of your lovely flowers, but I've had regular visitors to my garden.  They take photographs because of the signs I put up.  Even if the year has been a bust for the business, at least I found a way locally to share the centennial!







Thank you to all of you who participated in our suffrage themed Flower Fridays!


Have a safe and happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment