Friday, May 8, 2020

Flower Fridays! May 8, 2020

These lovely anemones are from Beth!

Today is Flower Friday and a day to celebrate our brave suffragists who insured our right to vote!  

Folks have been sending me and facebooking flowers to share!
Some lovely wild violets in my neighborhood but Linda sent me a flower I hadn't seen before--YELLOW violets!  They just appeared in her garden this year and we are both enchanted by them!



Linda also sent  a photo of this lovely yellow wildflower, we have no idea what it is--do you?


Last week Betsy posted these flowers:



This lovely lilac is coming up more pink on photos (I have this problem with my camera too) but it is lilac colored!


And Diana shared these photos:


These white tulips made me swoon with delight!

Feel free to email, text, or facebook me photos of your flowers that you wish to include on our Flower Fridays!

Have a wonderful day!




No comments:

Post a Comment