Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Tuesday's This and That: March 15, 2022

 Happy Tuesday!



Pam shared this video last week.  It has some really great masterpiece quilts and it's free on youtube!  The collection focuses on the Robert and Ardis James Collection.  So if you need a break, go here and relax and look at wonderful quilts!!!

Thank you Pam!

💗💗💗

Here's an important FYI from Sue P. for those of you who are making blocks for Ukraine:

"I mailed 15  8.5"x8.5" quilt blocks in a zip lock, inside a padded envelope to Claudia in Germany.   At the United States Postal Service, it cost $18.34  including the envelope.  I also went to UPS for a price.  Their price with an envelope was $175.   That is not typo, $175.  My point is, don't even bother going to UPS if you are participating  in her project." 

💗💗💗

I love a good 16 patch quilt!  
Here's one from my collection that I love.  It's up at Beth's right now but I always loved this one.


Although the quilt is circa 1900, you will notice that the blue strip of fabric along the bottom looks later.  I'm sure that was a mend job.

Have a safe and happy day!




No comments:

Post a Comment