Monday, March 14, 2022

Monday pick me ups

 


Well we got more snow on Saturday.
Did you?

So...today's post isn't informative or inspiring, it's just meant to pick you up.

Here's a photo of a plucky boy.  I love this photo.  It's all around pinterest and other sites but who cares?  It's just adorable:


If you follow Dan Rather on Instagram, then you might have seen this video.  I am familiar with Gustavo Dudamel, he's kind of rock star in the classical music arena but he also is a great musical ambassador.  This video shows him conducting a youth orchestra.  If this doesn't get you jazzed this morning, I can't help you!  😁

The video is here.

Have a safe and happy day.  Warmer weather is coming!





5 comments:

  1. 3" here on The Plateau on Saturday, mostly gone now. Loved the video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep snow Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Then boom Sunday afternoon 44 degrees. Sigh. What a cute pic of the little guy singing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 20's on Saturday, 50's on Sunday. Just a dusting of snow. What a cute little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The video is absolutely delightful. I'm sending it to my violin playing son. He'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Winter is like that here in Colorado,too! 71 today, snow coming back tomorrow night. I loved that video! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete