Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Mid-Century Cat

 I need a new project like I need a hole in the head but I still wanted to share this pipeline project.  It's from a vintage sewing publication that I suspect is from the early 1960s.  There's no copyright on the booklet.

For those of you who love cats, you might like the pattern too!  I'm not intending to make a crib coverlet out of the pattern, but a wall hanging for my niece or my daughter, both adore cats.


It's very mid-century modern:


Isn't this cute?  I'm not sure if I will machine or hand applique the cat but it seems easy enough either way.

To be honest, I'm in the middle of two embroidery projects, binding 6 baby quilts, and finishing up blocks for my snowball project.  So I'm not even sure I'll get to it this year.  But I do think it is adorable!

What are you working on?

Have a safe and happy day!








No comments:

Post a Comment