Friday, March 25, 2022

Flower Friday: March 25, 2022

 Happy Flower Friday!  I sure hope you are seeing some signs of spring where you are--or that you will be soon!

Sue P. has Forsythia blooming in her neck of the woods!


And blood root but it was cool and rainy yesterday and it would not cooperate and open fully.  When it does open, it will have flowers that resemble small daisies:


Lorraine has hellebores blooming at her home:



Here in our little corner, the first flush of daffodils have begun:


Sue sent this photo which seems appropriate.  I'm seeing a lot of ads for quilt shows right now 😀:



Have a safe and happy weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Our hellebores (Lenten Roses) are blooming, too. It's one thing the deer don't seem to like. I plan to put more in the shady front garden this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, there's some fabric that I want to order right now and I'm in the process of convincing my self I can live without it. So far so good but no guarantees.

    ReplyDelete