Friday, June 25, 2021

Flower Friday: June 25, 2021

 


Happy Flower Friday!

I suspect that most of you are actually out in your garden right now.  My husband and I have been working regularly outside.


Hubby is doing a lot of much needed power washing while I prune, weed, and pass along plants to family and friends.  Also we are doing so much needed painting.  It's a lot of work and if you notice that my blog posts are rushed, it's only because we want to take advantage of these low humidity days.

Sue sent this amazing photo of a lichen that grows on her fence.  The lichen is called "British soldiers" and I think it is fascinating and what a great name!


Our garden is really popping with color right now as the hydrangeas, coneflowers, and butterfly bushes blossom!



I'm hoping you are enjoying the summer and wish you a safe and happy weekend!







1 comment: