Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Tuesday's This and That: April 25, 2023

 


Happy Tuesday!

Want to thank Carly who sent this link to me about a yo-yo pencil skirt that is being sold on Etsy!  


Not sure I would ever wear this, even when I was young and slim.  But it sure is an interesting concept!

***
Last Wednesday I gave my first and last lecture since the pandemic began.  It was bitter-sweet.  The guild was local and I enjoyed the visit so much.  The members were great and I really was regretful to close this chapter of my life.  


I've decided to run the program I gave to the guild on the blog so that is upcoming.  The program is called  "Designs STILL Worth Doing:  A Celebration of Ruby Short McKim."  I'm hoping to rephotograph some of the pieces this week so I can begin it next week.  I'll run one segment each week for as long as it takes.

***
This weekend my neighbor Andy will be mulching the front yard and I'm working like crazy to get the bed weeded and prepared.  Sometimes working like a mad woman out front leads to some disasters.  I didn't realize I had weeded out my Shasta Daisies until this week.  UGH!  Have you ever done this or made any other gardening mistake?  Please share with us for Flower Friday!

***
Have a safe and happy day!




No comments:

Post a Comment