Friday, April 21, 2023

Flower Friday: April 21, 2023

 


Happy Flower Friday!

I haven't been working in the garden lately but am hoping to have a break in the schedule and get more work done!  The only thing I have to share:  hugging tulips.  I know they aren't really hugging.  But every time there is a storm, or a lot of wind, I see these two tulips clinging to each other.  It makes me happy to see them do this and happier that the rabbits haven't eaten them yet!


Sue on the other hand, has been working on her garden.  She told me earlier she was doing some transplanting.  The rest of these photos are from her!  Thank you Sue!

Don't you love when your flowers remind you of a friend?  Sue wrote, "My  chilhood girlfriends'  father was a chauffeur on an estate.  Years, and years and more years ago,  their mother gave me some of these violets that grew there.  I think of her every time I see them."


Pure white violets and below:
Violet among the violets!

Double Daffodil:

Virginia Bluebells which are now fading...

Azalea

Lunaria or Money Plant:

Thank you Sue for these wonderful photos!

Have a safe and happy weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Tulips hugging are precious...what a lovely shade! Thanks Sue for those wonderful flower photos. It is certainly spring where she lives!

    ReplyDelete