Friday, April 14, 2023

Flower Friday: April 14, 2023

 


Happy Friday to you!

There was so much response to the yo-yo post that I'm doing a follow-up post on Monday!  

I would complain about the heat that suddenly surfaced in our weather pattern but yesterday while I was driving to the doctor, I heard that Indiana had temps in the 80s on Monday...and it was snowing again on Thursday.

I'll keep the heat, thank you very much.  Even if it means burning off my pretty daffodils!


The plants seem to grow an inch or more a day with the heat.  The bleeding hearts are in full bloom!


Lungwort is making a wonderful show as well!

And the tulips are really starting to pop.  I have a few out front and so far, they haven't been eaten by the rabbits yet.  I rarely get to enjoy them but heck, the bunnies need to eat too!


Next door, Denise's tulips are in full bloom!


Wishing you a happy and safe weekend!







No comments:

Post a Comment