Friday, July 29, 2022

Flower Friday: July 29. 2022

 Happy Flower Friday!


Alice shared a photo of a garden visitor!
Alice said this fox visits her garden everyday.  He stands on his hindlegs to get a drink of water from her birdbath!!!  😀


There's a young man who lives down the street who is a wonderful gardener.  This year he has a flower in his garden that stopped me in my tracks.  It was a fluffy orb of yellow and he said he got a pack of seeds that was sunflower varieties and he had no idea what kind of sunflower it was!  So of course I did some research!  I couldn't get a photo of it decently (too sunny at the time) but I found this one online to show you:


It's called a Teddy Bear Sunflower  and if you are not interested in the towering version that my neighbor has, you might be interested in the dwarf variety.


If you have had this plant in your garden, please let me know how it did for you!

That's it for today!  Have a safe and happy weekend!








No comments:

Post a Comment