Friday, July 22, 2022

Flower Friday: July 22, 2022

 Happy Flower Friday!

This week Alice shared a photo of her nasturtiums.  Aren't they sweet?  She loves the round leaves and I do too.  They sort of remind me of water lily pads!


Some beauties from Sue's garden:

Queen Anne's Lace

Turk's Cap Lily



Phlox, lilies, susans, and coneflowers!

Over in my area, I finally got to work on a little of the back garden.  For weeks, I've had a Mama catbird scold me anytime I went out back to work.  I figured I would just let her do her thing and gave her and her very loud baby time to bond.  I didn't anticipate how much the bushes would grow in this heat and I dang near needed a machete to clear some paths.   I'll catch up with actual weeding when the weather cools.


Above and below, The Swan Hydrangea.


Have a safe and happy weekend!
Stay cool!





2 comments:

  1. Lovely blooms. I'm not familiar with Swan Hydrangea; I need to look it up and see if it will grown in our zone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful, thanks everyone for sharing.

    ReplyDelete