Friday, December 17, 2021

Friendship Friday: December 17, 2021

 Happy Friendship Friday!


Sue shared this photo of her spectacular sunrise.  All I can say is WOW! WOW! WOW! and thank you Sue for sharing!

We've had some warmer weather her in eastern Pennsylvania. Nancy shared this photo.  Her clematis is beginning to bloom again!

The one project I did get done this season was the Danish Ribbons that I made for the kids.  I delivered them on Tuesday so they could use them for the 12 days of Christmas. The kids loved them and both sets of parents said they liked they liked that they could reuse them or hang them for holiday decorations later.  Candy and little toys were featured on the ribbons:

My favorite part of this project was finding these curtain clip rings and learning the rings could hold a lot of weight!  I love these!

Wishing you and safe and happy weekend!




1 comment:

  1. You are the kind of neighbor everyone would be lucky to have. I hope your Christmas is as bright as you are making others. Hope your Mom is improving and moving forward.

    ReplyDelete