Friday, December 11, 2020

Flower Friday: December 11, 2020

 It's Flower Friday and time to brighten our day with floral images be they real flowers, textiles, or anything else that catches our fancy!


Not exactly flowers this morning but these cabbages are so pretty I had to share them with you!

Betsy made her own wreath this year and I asked her if I could share this with you!  So pretty!

A basket of flowers makes a nice gift.  This was a crocheted towel I picked up years ago.

This quilt top seems always seemed seasonal to me--almost like snowflakes and flowers



If you need some floral inspiration, Lorrained suggested you check out some of this video of Longwood Gardens.  It's a favorite holiday place my husband I love to visit this time of year.

Longwood Gardens has a long history but the gardens really came from a member of the duPont family.  A fly through video is offered here.  
And friends, here's a reminder--only 99 days until the first day of spring!

Have a great day and stay safe!











1 comment:

  1. I love this idea-flower Friday-I may join in soon.
    enjoyed your post Kathy

    ReplyDelete