Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Tuesday's This and That: August 20, 2024

 



Happy Tuesday from me and Goofball and his fox 😁

Since I wrote about organizing my sewing room again, I thought I would share two posts about sewing room set-ups:

From Polka Dot Chair and a more general one for craft rooms from the Scrap Shoppe.  

How do you store your fabric?  I'm interested in learning what you do to make your sewing easier.

***

Here's an interesting article on an exhibit in Washington D.C. that focuses on Amish Quilts.  I liked seeing the photos as well!

***

Speaking of Amish Quilts, I have two in my collection.  Both are from the late 19th/early 20th century:



Wishing you a safe and happy day!




1 comment:

  1. Love that Lucky goof ball! Guess he has forsaken Lambchop. What a lively , fun guy! The sewing rooms in the articles are way too organized for me. Partial bolts of fabric are stored in a barrister bookcase and old chest of drawers. Smaller yardage and scraps are in plastic bins, sorted by color. Rulers are in the top drawer of the chest of drawers. Thread in an antique sewing stand. Scissors, markers, needles, etc, in the bottom drawer of sewing stand or in a sewing box. Books in a jelly cabinet.

    ReplyDelete