Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Show Us Your Garden Menagerie!

 


Happy Tuesday!

This is just a quick post.  My brother is in the hospital and I have a ton of things that need to be done for him and my mother.  I think Jim will be okay.   The doctors seem to have it under control but we are waiting for more test results.

This Friday, I'd like to celebrate critters in our gardens.  It could be your pet.  It could be a wild animal that visits you.  Or maybe you can tell us which of your plants or flowers attract wildlife.  I'd be interested in knowing which of your flowers hummingbirds and butterflies like.

Please email your photos or thoughts to allentownquilter@gmail.com.


Have a safe and happy day!


1 comment:

  1. I can rarely catch the critters in a photo, but we do have little rabbits like the one in your photo that live under our shed. And I planted Grandpa Ott morning glories and brightly colored zinnias in a little arbor garden this year, specifically to attract birds, hummingbirds, and butterflies. It's working, so I am already planning to expand it!

    ReplyDelete