Friday, July 19, 2024

Flower Friday: July 19, 2024

 



Happy Flower Friday!

Sue has graciously sent some more photos.  She also sent a photo of her cat in her garden but I think I will post that next Flower Friday.  I'd love to see animals in your garden and will request that next week!

Hummingbird moth on bee balm.  These insects start out as tomato horn worms:


Crepe Myrtle:

Blackberry Lily:
 

Sue's Lemon Tree.  This propagated as a product of watering her orchids with ice cubes from her ice tea with lemon!


Rudbeckia:

Turk's cap lily:

Have a swell weekend and I hope you get to spread sometime out in the garden!
















1 comment:

  1. Bwahahah on that last photo!! :D Love Sue's photos, and are you serious on that lemon tree? Wow! We have lots of birds in my bird garden, but it's hard to get a good photo.

    ReplyDelete