Friday, June 16, 2023

Flower Friday: June 16, 2023

 


Happy Flower Friday!

Barb sent us a photo of her amazing clematis.  Wow and WOW!  Below it is a Montauk daisy.


Wendy sent more photos of Nantucket for us to drool over!  More than one of you longed to be there too!



Check out these succulent gardens! Wow!



There are certain towns in the U.S. and probably other places that jam flowers in every nook and cranny they can.  Nanctucket is like that and reminds me of other coastal towns that do that (Camden, Maine comes to mind and Cape May, NJ).  Yes they have a thriving tourist trade but I can't help but think that a big part of the charm isn't just the proximity to the ocean but the care taken into floral works of art!










Thank you Barb and Wendy!

Have a safe and happy day!









4 comments:

  1. The clematis is gorgeous! I never had luck with the purple. And Road Trip to Nantucket!!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful flowers ladies! I wish I could get my clematis to look like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the eye candy today. I won't embarrass myself by sending you photos of my "wild" garden. I guess I'd rather be quilting than gardening. Have a super day!

    ReplyDelete