Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Tuesday's This and That: Feburary 28, 2023

 


Happy Tuesday!

***

A quilt in Virginia has been named "one of the Top Ten endangered artifacts."  Photos of the quilt and the history can be found here
***

Over the weekend I found another quilt designer who has a lot of free tutorials.  I'm not sure how I ever missed this but I wanted to share the site with you!  Tilda is the name of the company by Norwegian designer Tone Finnanger.  Tilda's World can be found here and there are lots of interesting designs to peruse!


The designer is clever.  A traditional fan pattern becomes the tail feathers of a bird.  She has some interesting patterns for women and girls in a very large scale that is interesting as well!  Enjoy!

***

Tomorrow is officially Scout's 5th birthday and I'm taking the day off from blogging.  I'll probably be making more Christmas quilts which appears to be my method of grief quilting these days.  See you back on Thursday.

Wishing you a safe and happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment