Friday, February 10, 2023

Friendship Friday: February 9, 2023

 



Happy Friendship Friday!

Happy 57th Super Bowl!  Which team are you rooting for or are you just excited to see the kitten bowl/puppy bowl programing that some networks program?

Normally I don't really care which team wins but of course, our Philadelphia Eagles are playing this Sunday.  All week people have been excited--on tv, on the radio, and even at the market.  I said to one of my friends that works at the Farmer's Market, "Fly Eagles Fly!" and 5 people turned around to smile at me.  It's nice when that happens!

Betsy sent a photo of her Orchid which is blooming beautiful.  She keeps it in her sewing room and it obviously loves fabric as much as all of us!


Have some time this weekend?  I strongly suggest you take the Quilter's Survey that is being presented by a number of companies and is here.  All kinds of companies look at these kinds of surveys to determine what needs to be offered.  

It doesn't matter what level of quilter you are and sometimes you may not even know about some things (like I didn't know there was a Sashiko sewing machine available).  The survey says it takes only 45 minutes to complete but I did it in much less time.

It's a good thing, as Martha Stewart might say.

Have a safe and happy weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous orchid. Super Bowl interest is high here too believe it or not. Interesting about that survey. I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every year I publish a meme with Maggie Smith as the dowager countess saying, "A super bowl? Is it by Wedgwood?" All I can say is, "May the best team win." Thanks for the link to the survey.

    ReplyDelete