Friday, February 18, 2022

Friendship Friday: February 18, 2022


30 DAYS UNTIL SPRING!!!

Deepest sympathies to those of you in the midwest and north who are getting hammered with more snow.  I hope we don't get anymore but the weather prediction here is "flurries on Saturday."  The last time there was a modest prediction of the white stuff, we got 5-6 inches.


💗💗💗

Linda asked if we will be going back to "Flower Fridays" once the blooming begins.  I don't see why not--although I will always welcome what you share.  

💗💗💗

Here's a lovely share from Libby:


Her sewing friends gave her the bouquet to thank her for teaching a class.  What a thoughtful gesture and they are truly lovely.  Thanks Libby!
💗💗💗
I added Pat's blog to the side bars of blogs that readers have.  "Amity Quilter" is the name of the blog and she has lots of wonderful quilts and inspiration!

💗💗💗

Have a safe and happy weekend!

4 comments:

  1. We had a dusting overnight here on the Plateau and currently 27. I'm SO ready for Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your meme! Funny, I am not much of a gardener now, but I do love poring over seed catalogs. There is something so inspiring there, like somehow the seeds will sow themselves and my garden will be lush and beautiful all year with no effort on my part. We can dream! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bunny on the sled for February! We keep alternating days in the 50s with a day of snow and cold - typical February in Colorado. I hope all is well at your house, Michele. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have had hail like tiny snowballs, and a few flakes of snow today... the weather is just flaky here! It is so dry and dusty we need RAIN! It was in the low 60's last Friday, but we do need the colder weather to keep the snow in the mountains for summer water for the creeks, etc. Guess I need to start cutting the alternate blocks for a quilt I have more than enough pieced for.

    ReplyDelete