Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Tuesday's This and That: June 25, 2024


Happy Tuesday!

Well the heat of summer has knocked a lot of us for a loop.  For me, it's more the lack of rain.  I spend my mornings and twilights watering different parts of the garden.  Lucky is down to two walks a day because it is just too hot.  We go out at daybreak and twilight when it's safe for him to walk.

***

This week for Flower Friday, you can show us your favorite plants or you can show us a plant that is the bane of your existence (aka weed).  I'll start tomorrow with my most disliked weed in the garden.

***
Some of us just can't attend lectures and educational classes like we did when we were younger.  The Schwenkfelder Heritage Center has a number of virtual lectures from their last series.  They are not free but I always found the lectures and classes there worthwhile.  See here.  

***

Not gardening or quilting story, but the story of the Tarahumara runners is quite interesting.  See here.

***
Wishing you a safe and happy day!


No comments:

Post a Comment