Tuesday, March 19, 2024

With Thanks...

 


Yesterday I was jolted by the post that appeared on my blog.  I had written it before Janet passed and didn't realize I put it ahead.

First off, thanks for all the kind wishes, emails, texts, and cards.  I have appreciated each one.  We are still trying to adjust to the new life without Janet and all of us continue to be concerned about my brother.  Mostly I just want him to take it easy for a while.  He has his own health issues and I worry (and nag him).

Lucky has been helpful through this time.  He makes Jim laugh and follows him everywhere he goes.  It makes Jim feel good and even touches him (Lucky cries for him outside the bathroom door).

Anyway, I just wanted to thank each of you for your kindness.

Hugs and kisses,
Michele



1 comment:

  1. Praying that his grief is not overwhelming, bless his heart. I can't imagine how hard it must be for him. And dogs are the best for comfort!

    ReplyDelete