Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Some Finishes

 

Good morning and how are you today?

I have a few finishes I can share!

My Lagotto Romagnolo quilt is already mailed and hopefully will arrive at Jeannette's soon.  You recall, she made Lucky his red coat and it has come in hand very much this winter!


Lizzie always does a wonderful job with the quilting and I was excited to get this one finished.


I also finished the Phillies quilts:



I have just enough Phillies scraps to make a small wall hanging for us and I need to get on soon.

The split four patch is also completed and I'm going to take that over to Jenny's soon.  It's a Tummy Time quilt for baby Nora.


My guild is doing another "Better Done than Perfect Challenge" again this year.  I love UFO challenges and though I got a lot done last year, I still have UFOs in the sewing room.  


This year I have 14 projects on my list but many of them are quilt tops at this point.  Hopefully I will get them done and get them passed on to whoever...

Wishing you a safe and happy day!

















2 comments:

  1. Good job getting some quilts done and ready for gifting. The backing on the Phillies quilt is delightful - as fun as the front.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilts are so pretty, especially the split four patch! Nice Phillies quilt too.

    ReplyDelete