Monday, September 18, 2023

With thanks...

 


Thank you friends for all the kind emails and comments about Kerry.  She was a great dog and we miss her so much!

To say last week was a tough week is an understatement.  We lost Kerry on Monday.  On Thursday, we lost a family member in a horrible car accident (if you are local, you heard about it on the news).  And one of my closest friend's daughter is in the hospital fighting for her life.

Brad and a bunch of family members came home and I'm grateful to have my husband here.  I'm also grateful for my neighbors; some are bringing their dogs up for a visit like Yogi and Zora below.

Zora and Yogi

I am returning to blog writing if only to get my mind off things so I'll have posts this week.

Thank you again for your kind thoughts!

Have a safe and happy day!


No comments:

Post a Comment