Monday, October 23, 2023

Weekend Updates

 


Hello and how are you doing?  Did you have a nice weekend?

I had an okay weekend.  I finished a lot of things before today's surgery.  One of the projects I actually finished last week, a wall hanging for my husband's favorite hockey team, the Flyers:


Hubby said, "that is so cute!"   Coming from my husband, it is high praise.  I thought the colors were perfect for the Halloween season.  Hubby countered, "It's the Flyers!  Good for any time of year."

I finished the Winterbound quilt top.  It's okay.  It's still pretty small but it's done and someone will want it.  The pattern is actually supposed to have the Vs going this direction.


And I finished the last Christmas quilt of the season:


This one is for Jeff's family because they are dog lovers and there are lots of dogs on this one:


Today is my hand surgery and I'm not sure when I'll be able to post again.  I'm going to assume I'll be too swollen for a day or two.  If life were normal, I would have written a bunch of posts in advance but it's been super busy.  I'll be back when I can be back!

Have a wonderful week!


3 comments:

  1. Prayers your surgery goes well and corrects the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying your surgery goes well and that recovery is a breeze! You gave me a great idea with your cute wall hanging. I need to make something like that for our OU Sooners for my Hub's office. Love the doggy quilt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trusting everything goes very well for you and you have a super quick recovery. Love the doggy quilt, nice design and lovely choice of quilting too. All the very best, I look forward to your next post before too long. Elaine in UK

    ReplyDelete