Friday, May 10, 2024

Flower Friday: May 10, 2024

 


Happy Friday and Happy Mother's Day weekend!

Lots of rain and some heat and the garden is really taking off this week!  Oh how I love spring!

Do you like butter?


Lovely wild buttercups that a neighbor mows around her property. I love that.

Weigelia and the rhododendron is beginning to bloom!

Azalea in full bloom!



Catmint is putting on a good show and is actually a great favorite with cats!

One of my favorites--forget-me-nots!

What's happening in your garden?

Have a safe and happy weekend!





2 comments:

  1. Pretty flowers! Ours are just in the beginning stages, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's happening in my garden is that everything is lush and overgrown. I need to plant veg seeds this weekend. There was an article in the Trib this morning about "no mow May," a movement where people put off mowing until mid-May to give bees a better chance. But after mid-May the grasses are too tall. I admit I have mowed twice this season and will mow this weekend.

    ReplyDelete