Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Finishes

 


Greetings friends!

It seems like forever since I posted a finish.  In fact, this one I finished the last piece of binding over the weekend:


If it looks familiar, I've done about 4 of these quilts and even have one more top to finish.  This one will go to one of my nieces.

Another finish is this baby quilt I made from leftover pinwheels and the bird fabric that keeps on giving.  Also may look familiar to you because I did a bigger lap quilt size for my neighbor.


And then there is the other one.  I had to take apart a bunch of blocks for this UFO that I found in late summer/early autumn.  I disliked my original layout and took apart the blocks and remade it.  Sometimes you just have to please yourself.



So now I have three finishes for my guild's UFO challenge and a nice stack of quilt gifts to give at a later time.

Life is good!

Have a safe and happy day!









3 comments:

  1. You are entitled to a sense of accomplishment! It always feels good to finish some long time UFQ's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are gorgeous, Michele! The one with the pretty 16 patch blocks just makes me want to sit down and sew little squares together (even though I have plenty of projects to work on :). Congratulations on your finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty finishes, love the pinks and greens on the one and the fussy cutting on another - all lovely!

    ReplyDelete