Monday, July 1, 2024

 


Good morning friends!

Today I'll be working in the garden and thinking about ideas for my next quilts.  I probably showed you these quilts before but I've been thinking of them lately (not as inspiration for the next quilts).  Even though they are a bit worn, I really love them because they are soft and comfy.  A well used quilt tells a story in itself.  They both came from the same estate.



The backs are made the same way with a solo four patch.  


The green one has always been my favorite but I do love the pink and black one in the winter.

Wishing you a safe and happy day!

3 comments:

  1. Those are both such lovely quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are lovely. However, the green one speaks to me! The more color the better. Are the backs feedbacks? I have a couple that are four feedbacks sewn together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That green is such a nice soft color. It was probably brighter years ago but it has aged well.

    ReplyDelete