Friday, July 26, 2024

Flower Friday: July 25, 2024

 



Happy Flower Friday!
Today we celebrate all creatures great and small that make our gardening better and more fun!

From Diann in Colorado, here is an amazing photo her son took of a swallowtail butterfly!

Sue is known for her sense of humor and shared a number of photos.  I've picked out some of my favorites and will share more next week!

Violet in front of the violets:

The great garden writer Beverly Nichols once said that "A garden without cats, it will generally be agreed, can scarcely be called a garden at all."  I don't agree with that but I do find cats to be entertaining!  Sue's cats really tickled me this week!

Maggie the cat and Portland the dog:

Vlad hanging out:

Ursula doing some aerial surveillance:

Maggie loves to climb the arbor:

Maggie and Ursula on the arbor!

Thank you so much Diann and Sue!

Have a wonderful weekend!






2 comments:

  1. The swallowtail on the dianthus(?) is stunning. What beautiful color. I enjoy knowing in which part of the world the folks and photos are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those photos are so entertaining! When we lived on acreage, I allowed our Katy kitty to go into the garden every morning. She loved just hiding under the plants and always came right back to the door in about an hour.

    ReplyDelete