Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Happy Valentine's Day!



 Happy Valentine's Day!

I thought the above meme was a hoot so I'm sharing it with you!  Of course what's good for the goose is good for the gander so here's another fun one:


Here's a lovely quilt pattern that I found.  I'm not sure if I ever posted this one before.


A similar pattern was made to crochet:


The patterns were offered in a column by Lydia Le Baron Walker.  Her daughter, Mary Evangeline Walker did the illustrations.  More on them next week...

My favorite heart themed textile is one that was unfinished.  I think it was intended to make as a pillow cover.  The piece is made of tobacco silks that depicted flowers:


Whatever kind of day you have planned, I hope it is a good one!










1 comment:

  1. What a lovely post! That last Valentine reminds me of those we used to get when we were kids. That scam meme is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete