Friday, February 16, 2024

Flower Friday: February 16, 2024

 


Happy Flower Friday!

I love the above meme.  I thought of it when it snowed about 7 inches here in town on Tuesday.  

No matter what, there is only 32 days until spring and I can't wait.

We spent the snow day doing some sewing.  Lucky decided to rearrange the house (a few times).




Lucky also went on a full bite everyone craze, destroyed just about everything he could get his teeth on.  When he doesn't get his full walks (over a mile just in the morning), he's a maniac.  I did walk him as much as I could yesterday, often in the streets until my neighbors cleared their walks.  But it just wasn't enough.

He was so naughty that I woke up with horse vocal chords on Wednesday from yelling, "NO!"  I felt lousy enough to take a covid test and fortunately, it was negative.  

Still spring is coming.  

The heather began to bloom before the snow:


The snow will probably start really melting by Monday when the temps go up to the 40s F .  I'll be just happy to walk the dog without worrying about ice on the sidewalks.

Wishing you a safe and happy weekend!






2 comments:

  1. Lucky has a lot of energy! You can't wait for spring, and I dread it, because our spring only lasts about 2 hours - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have now reread all your recent posts, Michelle. From Log Cabin quilts to that gorgeous Tulip flowering tree and wonderful vintage heart quilt ideas and cute stitching girls. Enjoyed it all. Yes, Lucky sounds like an energetic fellow for sure. Hope you are feeling fine now.

    ReplyDelete