Thursday, July 15, 2021

Thursday This and That: July 15, 2021

 Greetings!  I found the photos of my Audubon quilt.  I'm sorry the photos aren't better:






***

Whenever I have to walk my dog in the mid-afternoon, I insist we "follow the shade."  I just don't like walking her in direct sun.  Our longer walks are done in the early morning and at dusk.  One of my friends posted something amazing on Facebook yesterday which might appeal to you knitters and crocheters.  


In a town in Spain, a group of 7 women aged 48-94, knit and crocheted sunshades for a street in their town.  This is a cool story and even has a video!  I know you are wondering about rain but I read that the winter months are the rainier months compared to the summer.   Check out this and take the video stroll here.
***

Tomorrow is Flower Friday so if you wish to share images of flowers or gardens, email me at allentownquilter@gmail.com

Have a safe and happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment