Thursday, July 22, 2021

Potscaping

 I told my neighbor yesterday that we are trendsetters.  For years we've done what we always referred to as "container gardening" which is a great way to fill up your borders when flowers wane and you have a gap in your garden.  Now the "hip" term is to call it "potscaping".  Here's an article on it.

Yesterday, my husband moved some container tomatoes to a different area and I need to do some potscaping in the new gap we created.

If you live in eastern Pennsylvania, then you probably know that today is a great day: low humidity and in the low 60s and I'm off to work outside.

If you happen to grab a pic of your garden, please share it for Flower Friday tomorrow!  You can email me at allentownquilter@gmail.com

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Like moving furniture around in the house, you change the look of your garden with changing where the plants are so easily!

    ReplyDelete